Visit famous Whitehaven Beach in style by seaplane. Flights depart daily and include a spectacular direct scenic flight over the Whitsunday Passage and islands. Your aircraft will perform aerial work over the amazing swirling sands of Hill Inlet and the expansive stretch of world-famous Whitehaven Beach for that perfect postcard photograph. Land gracefully at an area of the beach with few or no other visitors where you are free to relax, sunbathe, swim and explore this remarkable pure silica beach. Absolute luxury!
- Scenic flight over Shute Harbour, Molle Group of Islands, Whitsunday Passage, Whitsunday Island, the magnificent swirling sands of Hill Inlet and the pure silica sands of Whitehaven Beach
- Two hour visit to Whitehaven Beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Australian sparkling wine and 100% fruit juice, local spring water and an assortment of Australian brand snacks and treats
- Comprehensive in flight commentary of the area
What to bring
- Swimwear and towel
- Suncreen, sunglasses and hat
- Camera and/or videocamera
- Light jacket for cooler months
Whitsunday Islands, Hill Inlet & Whitehaven Beach
*Subject to weather conditions. In the event of unfavourable wind conditions the seaplane will visit Chance Bay. This is a secluded beach on the Southern end of Whitsunday Island that provides protection from unfavourable winds.
Adult: $295 per person
Child: $250 per person