Hayman Day Delight
Spoil yourself for the day and visit Hayman Island; one of the Leading Hotels of the World group. Arrive by seaplane to this exotic tropical north Queensland resort. Hayman, Australia’s most awarded private island, presents astonishing natural beauty, restorative peace, action-packed activity and indulgent culinary experiences.
The experience of Hayman is one of a welcome attention to detail and a warm and professional approach to delivering an enjoyable and memorable stay in this special place in the world. Hayman sets a world standard for service and hospitality, presented in a uniquely Australian manner. Hayman will take you into an exclusive realm of unsurpassed luxury, total relaxation, indulgent dining, leisurely island activity, fascinating Great Barrier Reef adventure and breathtaking scenery.
- Return seaplane scenic flight to Hayman Island
- $50 lunch voucher to use at the World famous Hayman Island Pool Bar
- Access to all resort activities including watersports, golf, tennis and crouqet
- Explore the islands landscaped gardens, pools, ponds and lagoons
- Enjoy walking tracks through lush rainforests and native bushland
- Use of resort towels
- Minimum 6 hours on island
What to bring
- Cash or Card for additional purchases on island
- Swimwear and sun protection
- Quality walking shoes if opting to use the walking tracks
NOTE: Dress regulations do apply and passengers may be denied boarding if they do not comply. Dress requirements are smart casual. No thongs, singlets, sports shorts or ripped / tatty clothing. Hayman Island is an exclusive world class resort and we ask that you respect this by advising your guests at time of booking of the mandatory dress requirements.
Minimum 6 hours on island
South Molle Island, Daydream Island, Whitsunday Passage, Hook Island, Hayman Island, Langford Reef
Adult: $245 per person
Child: $245 per person